Friday, September 25, 2009

Opening up my Network...

Right now, this moment, I am listening to a Keynote Speaker at a technology inservice for my school. Bud Hunt is a technology person (I can't remember what he does for the district... click on his name for more information). His talk this morning is all about building networks and making connections.

Bud, let me take this moment to say that you were so inspiring I created a blog while you were talking!! THANK YOU for visiting today.

To my network, thank you for caring enough to visit my blog. Many of you might be die hard fans of my personal blog (thewilson3jam.blogspot.com), some of you might be new to this blog. The point of this "space" is to share the AWESOME stuff that's happening in my world!

Please share this "space", bookmark this space, come back and visit often.

(If you'd like an e-mail when this site is updated, please leave me a comment with your e-mail or send me an e-mail to mick79ey@gmail.com)

1 comment:

  1. Mandy,

    Thanks so much! Looking forward to learning from and with you.

    ReplyDelete