Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Random Thoughts

So it's been a week or so since I even logged onto this blog site.  All of the sudden, when I have a place to spew my thoughts, I can't think of what to write.  Anyone else have that trouble???  Actually I don't know if it's that I don't know what to write or if I just don't have the time or if I just don't know how to get started.  That seems to be a problem for my students too... getting started.

So here are things that I'd like to write about...
Educationally Awesome Activities- these are things I do in my classroom (most of them spontaneously thought of) that need to be shared.  Activities like...
Homework Journal
Word Watchers

Women of Faith- the speakers, the books, the inspiration

Balance... how do you find it???  If you can't find it.... what do you give up???

Faith... it's moving mountians right now. 

hmmmmmm... more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment